1. Place one piece of parchment paper on an ironing table.
2. Place the fabric on top and sprinkle the beeswax pellets on top.
3. Then place a second sheet of parchment on top of the fabric and beeswax*.
4. Iron over parchment paper, no steam. Don’t forget the sides.
5. Peel the top sheet of parchment off of the fabric. Careful, it will be hot.
6. Let air dry for 5 minutes.
7. Congratulations, our beeswax wrap is ready to use!
*Note: Make sure that the parchment paper is bigger than the fabric.
– Compostable parchment paper
– Fabric scraps, any size
– Beeswax Pellets